Dental implants permanently replace missing tooth roots. The implant is a titanium post that’s gently placed in the jaw, and over time, the jaw bone naturally fuses to the post through a process known as "osseointegration."
The titanium post acts as a secure foundation for the prosthetic replacement teeth to reside. A dental implant can support a crown, bridge, or denture, and it can last for a patient’s lifetime.
Benefits of Dental Implants in Goffstown, NH
There are several benefits to dental implants, such as:
- They are permanent, so they may last a lifetime.
- They look, feel, and function just like natural teeth.
- They promote jawbone health.
- They help prevent bone loss.
- They restore one’s ability to eat, chew, and speak.
- They can improve one’s self-esteem.
- They promote a more youthful smile.
- They support facial muscles, contributing to a more energized appearance.
- They promote good oral health.
Is There a Dentist Near Me in 03045?
If you’re looking for dental implants in Goffstown, NH, Glen Lake Dental is the place to go. We offer durable, realistic, and beautiful dental implants to patients and neighbors in Goffstown and beyond.
Our dental implants are customized to fit your unique oral health needs, your smile goals, and your lifestyle. Dr. Danielle Leonardi and our friendly dental team enjoy helping patients rediscover their smiles with restorative options such as dental implants.
If you would like to learn more about dental implants or want to schedule a consultation, please contact our dental office today.
We look forward to helping you regain your smile and your self-confidence!