The goal of cosmetic dentistry is to enhance the appearance of a patient’s teeth and gums to improve their smile and their self-image. We all want to look in the mirror and be pleased with the smile we see or to laugh and socialize confidently with friends, and cosmetic dentistry is the key.
Which Smile Flaws Hold You Back?
With cosmetic dentistry in Manchester, NH, you can say goodbye to any aesthetic flaws that you feel hold you back, including:
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Stained, discolored, or yellow teeth
- Wide gaps or uneven spacing
- Crooked, crowded, or misaligned teeth
- Oddly shaped or sized teeth
Your cosmetic dentist can focus on correcting one of these flaws or create a treatment plan combining several to achieve your dream smile.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments for Your Best Smile
Many people hear “cosmetic dentistry” and envision costly or involved dental treatments. The reality is that every service your dentist provides improves your smile's health, function, or appearance, and some, like tooth-colored fillings, do all three.
However, the treatments most often associated with cosmetic dentistry are:
- Dental bonding is a conservative treatment that uses composite resin to improve a tooth’s appearance.
- Porcelain veneers are placed on the fronts of teeth that show when you smile to improve and enhance their appearance.
- Invisalign clear braces give you the straight smile you want without metal brackets and wires.
- PowerProx Six Month Braces enhance your smile’s aesthetics by straightening only the teeth that show when you smile.
- Teeth whitening is a fast, affordable way to eliminate years of tooth staining and leave you with your brightest, whitest smile.
- Porcelain dental crowns to conceal a misshapen, discolored, or worn tooth from view.
Getting Started with Cosmetic Dentistry
The first step is to schedule an appointment with your cosmetic dentist in Manchester, NH. This time with your dentist is an opportunity to share your dreams, wants, and desires for your smile so they understand your goals and can guide you to the appropriate treatments.
A crucial part of your cosmetic dental treatment plan is first addressing underlying issues like gum disease or cavities. When your teeth and gums are healthy, the exciting part begins as you watch your experienced cosmetic dentist take your vision for your smile and translate it into a beautiful reality.
Schedule with a Cosmetic Dentist in Manchester, NH
Dr. Danielle Leonardi is an experienced cosmetic dentist who is proud of the stunning results she achieves for her patients. If you’re ready to learn more about the possibilities for your smile, please call Glen Lake Dental to schedule an appointment with Dr. Leonardi.